« Home |

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the day, I graduate. My emotions are still on the same rollercoaster, but I need to seize the day. :o)

Yesterday, I returned from the beach, we had our Senior retreat at this little lodge in Seaside, Oregon. Oh the joys of no structure...the schedule went a little something like this:

10:00am Brunch

11:00-5:45 Free time

6:00 Dinner

7:00 - ? Free Time, Sleep

It was pretty rad to have nothing to do, but relax. A couple friends and I sat outside Tuesday for about 3 hours reading, "James and the Giant Peach" it was rad. But since it was super warm and sunny outside...3 hours is a long time...and a couple of us got burnt badly on the back of our legs. Mine are so red that they apparently match the color of my red basketball shorts. But it was still fun and super relaxing. We played cards upon cards and had a blast. YAY!!!

Well, today I am hopefully going to finish packing my room and hopefully clean as well. I don't have that much more to do...so that's nice.

Also, today some amazing people are coming into town: Miss Karen, Mrs. L, Sarah Phillips, Kali, Christina Jones, as well as Kristen and Jay McGee!!!! I am so excited. I am super blessed that I don't deserved to be loved as much as they love me. But it through the grace of God I am loved and I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate this big day.

Ahhhh.........I am graduating college tomorrow!!!!!!!!

|