« Home |

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Rabbit!!!

Haha...Gotcha!!

Many of you aren't familar with Rabbit Day. It's a fun, weird but pointless game. On the first of every month, be the first one to Rabbit your friends and family. It's quite easy...when you see someone just yell, "Rabbit". It's actually quite fun...yet pointless nonetheless. But hey...you have to entertain yourself somehow...

Actually...I have never been good at Rabbiting people so I created "Turtle Day," the second of every month you yell, "Turtle." Okay I know I'm not very orignial but no one said I needed to be. And since I created it, I can get people and win!!! But I still haven't won everytime...I might not be cut out for these games...:(

Well, I can't focus on my paper. I have a huge headache and my ears and jaw hurts also, definitely not a good feeling. I hope it goes away so I can focus on my paper. It's due Friday.

I graduate in 18 days...18 days I can't believe it. I just want to scream, but that would hurt my ears so I won't.

Well, I am going to attempt to focus on my paper some more...

Thanks for reading my random procrastinating ramble...:o)

|